Terms and Conditions
On booking a treatment with Perfect10 mobile beauty, you must discuss any medical conditions, pregnancy or if you are breast feeding with your therapist and at the time of your booking. If you have any uncertainty you must seek medical advice from your doctor. Certain conditions will mean that you cannot have certain treatments. For example during pregnancy only specific pregnancy massage can be performed and not any other massages.
Perfect 10 Booking Notes
Perfect 10 Mobile beauty require a £40 minimum spend per therapist per visit within London & up to the M25. The minimum spend is still required to be met when using any discount codes from any of our partnerships or Third party companies we may be working with.
For enquiries outside of the M25 a Travel surcharge may apply - please do enquire with our reception team via email on: email@example.com or please do call us on: 0203 086 7833.
If you live within the Congestion zone we do require this fee to be paid in addition to your treatment value. Congestion charge rate is currently £11.50 and is active within the hours of 07:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Using Loyalty card Complimentary treatments - we do require for these to be used with a full paying Treatment which reaches our minimum spend requirement of £40.
Perfect 10 Black Label Booking Notes
Perfect 10 Black Label requires a 1 hour Minimum spend per therapist per visit.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Perfect 10 Mobile Beauty Ltd require 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. If not you will be charged 100% of your treatment cost.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Perfect 10 Cancellations – A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. Missed bookings without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended. If you cancel in advance of 24 hours, no payment will be taken.
Perfect 10 Black label Cancellations - A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. Missed bookings without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended. If you cancel in advance of 24 hours, no payment will be taken.
Pamper Parties, Events, Corporate Bookings -
Cancellation - 7 days of notice is required for Pamper Parties, Events & Corporate Bookings cancellations. 25% deposit will be taken on booking and will not be refunded if you do not give Perfect 10 mobile beauty ltd at least 5 days notice of cancelation. If advance notice of more then 5 days is given you will be refunded your 25% deposit in full. Missed bookings without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
Perfect 10 in 200 Aldersgate Cancellations - A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. Missed bookings without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended. If you cancel in advance of 24 hours, no payment will be taken.
Perfect 10 in The Colmore Building Cancellations - A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. Missed bookings without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended. If you cancel in advance of 24 hours, no payment will be taken.
Gift Vouchers - Are not refundable.
Black label memberships - Are not refundable.
Mobile Beauty Etiquette
Your mobile beautician may arrive up to fifteen minutes before the start of your treatment. This will allow her to set up the equipment.
Once the mobile beautician is in your house any significant time taken out to tend to deliveries, babies, pets or work that becomes a disturbance during the treatment will be taken off your treatment time.
If you are late for your treatment your treatment time will be cut where necessary.
Gift Voucher and treatment course booking terms and conditions: Gift Vouchers and treatment courses are valid for 6 months unless otherwise stated. They are non refundable. Please have your treatment course card or gift voucher with you for the appointment. The cancellation policy still applies to treatment course bookings and gift vouchers, 100% of the treatment price will be redeemed from your voucher or course.
The term 'perfect 10' or 'perfect 10 mobile beauty' 'Perfect 10 Mobile Beauty Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 10 Lion Yard, Clapham, SW4 7NQ. Our company registration number is: 08130781. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Perfect 10 mobile beauty ltd may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Perfect 10 mobile beauty shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Perfect 10 mobile beauty does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Perfect 10 mobile beauty exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Privacy & Security Policy
Perfect 10 mobile beauty ltd will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.