This month we are launching some new weekly blog posts to help you feel comfortable and prepare for your P10 treatment. Our resident blogger and trained therapist Lottie Manley is here to give you all the advice, tips and tricks you need to know. This week's focus is how you can prepare for the P10 massage: Lottie says...
1. Prepare your area: Before your therapist arrives, you need to have an idea of what room the therapist could set up in. Ideally somewhere with enough space for a bed and room for the therapist to get around the bed.
2. Don't be worried about having hairy legs! It's not a problem and doesn't affect the massage in anyway.
3. It is entirely up to you if you want to wear underwear or not. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible. The therapist may advise you to undo your bra whilst working on your back and to just pull down the straps whilst working on the shoulder area. We are more than happy to work round you.
4. The therapists bring clean towels with them, but if you are more comfortable using your own then that's not a problem. 5. It is perfectly fine to fall asleep during a massage. We want you to feel as relaxed as possible!
6. At Perfect 10 we offer 30 minute, 60 minute and 90 minute massages. So whatever package you choose, that's how long your treatment will be, with an added 15 minutes to set up and set down.
7. If you have any problems with your back or any other part of your body, it's always advised to go see your GP before your massage, so you are reassured that it is safe. If it's ok, our therapists are more than happy to work on any problem areas you have. Next week we will be focusing on spray tans! Until next time... Your Perfect 10 Team x