The beauty experts at Roeg & Campbell dish their Spring Makeup Tips just in time to drop your heavy winter skincare routine and take a lighter route into spring…
1. Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate! Rid yourself of dry winter skin buildup to look fresh, maintain an even skin tone and allow your P10 spray tan to absorb perfectly into the skin. Our go-to is This Works Clean Skin Moisture Scrub that boosts skin tone and leaves it feeling super soft!
2. Colour wash eyeshadows are big this spring (FYI: a wash is one eyeshadow color applied from your lash line to your brow bone)! Try a subtle colour like MAC’s Naked Lunch in the daytime and go for brighter accents at night with a shade like NARS Carioca Cream Eyeshadow.
3. Sometimes going overboard on trends can just make you look not quite YOU, so we recommend trying an 'on trend colour' on your nails or lips without changing your basic makeup. Pink and orange were big hits on the Spring 2014 catwalks! Try Essie's latest bright pink shade Style Hunter for your nails and NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Torres Del Paine for a sun-kissed lip.
4. Shy away from powder based products in spring/summer because they tend to leave the skin with a matte finish and are too heavy in the sun! Try creamy blushers and highlighters that give the skin a dewy effect and glimmer in the sunlight. RMS Beauty's Living Luminizer is our Spring essential that goes EVERYWHERE with us - in love!
5. Why not go for the combination products that mix skincare, SPF and coverage all in one?! You are protecting your skin, keeping it healthy and looking good all in one go - not to mention its a time + space saver! We love REN's Satin Perfection BB Cream with SPF 15!
Through the month of April 2014 enjoy 10% off Roeg & Campbell services by quoting ‘P10 Beauty ‘ when booking their service…Book HERE!