Whether you are getting married, want to look fab for an event or need some makeup lessons (don't we all?!) then we know the perfect beauty duo for you at Roeg & Campbell! Bella Campbell and Steff Roeg are our go-to's for makeup tips and makeovers. They are especially good at making your skin look incredibly natural and perfect without that obvious, heavy made-up look. Lucky for us, these busy beauties stepped away from their makeup chairs to talk beauty, makeup tips and London life...
1. What is your typical daily beauty regime? Bella: In the morning I usually cleanse, tone and moisturise - I use the La Roche Posay range to prepare and even out my skin for the day. I use the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant when I need a little rejuvenation that leaves my skin looking fresh and glowing. Steff: I always start my morning with a splash of cold water on my face. Twice a week I use Trish McEvoy Beta Hydroxy Pads for a quick way to exfoliate! I love to use SkinCeuticals Ultimate UV Defense 30SPF for essential sun protection, followed by Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream.
3. Your hero makeup product you cannot live without? Bella: I couldn't live without my Laura Mercer Tinted Moisturiser that gives just enough coverage with a natural flawless finish. Steff: Clinique Even Better Foundation also has great coverage, while still looking very natural.
4. What's your fav nail shade of the moment? Bella: Now that the sun is finally starting to shine I have moved towards the coral colours again- I like OPI Bright Lights-Big Colour! Steff: Essie Lovie-Dovie is the perfect summer pink - bright but not too Diva!
5. What is your top makeup tip? Bella: I cannot tell people enough that makeup is about slowly building! The biggest mistake people make is forgetting to blend and applying in too dark of a light. Steff: Don't be seduced by the 'must wear trend' - know what suits and flatters you best. If you must try a particular trend try to use the colour to accent not impose!
7. When you aren’t styling your own hair, who do you trust with your locks? (what salon do you go to) Bella: My hair guru is Ben Smith from Real Hair in Chelsea Green - dreamy highlights! Steff: Andre Hohn is my secret weapon - amazing highlights and the best blow-dry in town. He operates out of an exclusive apartment and you might have to sweet-talk me for his number!
8. Where would we find you at the weekend? Bella: Notting Hill or Chelsea. I love wandering the markets and finding little hidden gems. Steff: Marylebone at the food market on a Sunday, Modern Pantry in Shoreditch for breakfast, Fromagerie for coffee, in fact anywhere with food…
10. What is your favourite Perfect 10 treatment and why? Bella & Steff: We love a good massage that relaxes us after a long day on our feet!
Through the month of April 2014 enjoy 10% off Roeg & Campbell services by quoting 'P10 Beauty ' when booking their service...Book HERE!