We sat down with Vicky Silverthorn from You Need a Vicky - a professional organising and de-cluttering company - to talk beauty, London and of course organisation!
1. What is your typical daily beauty regime? I am now in a good healthy routine, but it has taken me years to get here! I use my Mia Clarasonic religiously every evening with Linda Meredith’s gel cleanser and eye gel, followed by Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate night serum - LOVE.
2. Your hero skin product you cannot live without? I am a massive fan of Bioderma. I like how clean and gentle it is! And I am currently absolutely loving the Jason natural range products that I have discovered in Wholefoods!
3. What's your fav nail shade of the moment? I have to be honest if I put any varnish on it is chipped within a day because of my job! But I love anything deep red.
4. How do you organise your beauty products at home? I used to have a lot! But now I enjoy having what I'd call a primary set and then a set of spares that I can rotate when I feel like it. My daily use products are all in the bathroom and my spares neatly in a drawer. If I don't like a product I have bought I like to immediately pass it on to a friend that might. I hate the thought of anything sitting there so long it becomes unusable - such a waste! I am particularly proud of my nail varnish box. There is a brand of amazing storage boxes made in Denmark called 'House Doctor' which they sell a small selection of on Amazon.
5. What is your favourite shop in London? I love Apostrophe. It has lovely storage, great gifts ideas and many items with a quirky element that you don't necessary get in other high street shops.
6. Where would we find you at the weekend? Anywhere near the water!! The Boat Restaurant on Richmond river is my absolute favorite place ever because of its great food and wonderful location.
7. Who do you trust with your hair? I love my local salon Indalo in Richmond. The girls there are great and I recently got brave and had a big fringe cut! That's trust!!!
8. Who's closet would you love to organise? I like to see big changes and I love a challenge so anyone with a really overflowing messy wardrobe! And of course Kate or Pippa Middleton - Pure class!
9. What are you getting your mom for Mother's Day? I will be sending a Happy Mother's Day balloon up into the sky for my Mum in Richmond Park on Mothers Day.
10. What is your favourite Perfect 10 treatment and why? Because my job is very physical a massage is a must have and the Perfect 10 Deep Tissue Massage is my absolute pleasure! I like to have it late in the day with no plans in the evening so I can fully RELAX! Next on my list to try is the Bio Rejuvenating Elemental Herbology Facial, which I’ve heard is amazing…
You Need A Vicky is offering all P10 clients 10% off her services through March 2014. Click HERE to book now!