1. What is your typical daily beauty routine? During the transition months from winter to spring, my skin needs a lot more quenching so I rely on an arsenal of nourishing products like Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum. It adds an immediate dose of moisture with its key ingredient of hyaluronic acid. I follow this up with a few daps of Chanel Sublimage - a thick, luxurious cream to help me overcome any dehydrated spots. Lastly, I apply Estée Lauder DayWear Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 to warm up my winter colouring and add an SPF against any incidental sun exposure.
2. Your favourite nail varnish shade of the moment? From our Little BU range, my favourite nail varnish colour is Alexi. It's a raspberry pink with shimmer that screams happy and fun. I always smile when I wear it. (Don't miss Alexi in the Little BU Easter Sale through April 1st!)
3. Your hero skin product you cannot live without? I cannot live without Kiehl's Creme de Corps body moisturizer. It's a rich body cream that is non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling luxuriously soft. I like to purchase their limited edition bottles knowing that proceeds benefit their charities.
4. What is Little BU launching for Spring? This season, Little BU is having a sparkly spring! In April we're launching four new pastels of pinks to lilacs with names like Saskia, Carolina, Layla and Charlotte .
5. What is your favourite Perfect 10 treatment? I love calling on Perfect 10 for their relaxing massage treatments. Not only is the massage table warm and cozy, but the treatment also puts me in the perfect Zen state-of-mind before bed. It's a treasured treat. Little BU is a water-based, wash-off nail polish created with a non-toxic formula that is safe for kids.
To purchase Little BU or for more information visit their website at www.iluvlittlebu.com.